Well I got my second steroid shot today from my dear friend Sarah. I love this girl...She is like our little mother hen at work and takes care of all her little pregos dearly. Hopefully we will get to return the favor plus some to her soon.... Thanks for the poke in the bum today Sarah. You always make me feel better even when I feel pretty crummy....
I feel so blessed that this time I am being followed closely and have great friends to take care of me and its nice to know the docs that are taking care of me too. I didn't sleep well last night because this blood pressure medication is something fierce. Also I am really flushed...not sure if it is the steroids or the bp med? My face looks like I sat out in the sun for several hours with my puffy little cheeks bright red...cute huh.
Matts amazing and made banana pancakes for breakfast this morning. He had to head to the office to switch out his computer and was a little stressed that he wasn't gonna make it home in time for me to get my steroid. But no worries my great sister took Ave for a little bit until Matt could get away from the office. He made a great dinner tonight even though my hunger pains spoke before my brain and I stressed him out. Thanks Matt everything was delicious today probably better than my same old cookin....Your the best! I don't know what I would do without you!
Avery definetly knows something is up she just kept rubbing my arm today and giving me hugs and kisses. For the life of her she could not figure out why I was putting my pee in a jug in the fridge...for my 24 hour urine. She is just so sweet and caring!
So there it is a day in the life of bedrest....tomorrow it is sure to be a lot less exciting as I have no where to go just get to schedule my testing for the baby next week and lay low.
I started "The Kite Runner" last night and both my sisters are gonna bring more books...seriously start sending me lists of your faves people!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad your updating! i managed a little computer time today:) Sounds like bedrest for a while? I am keeping you in my prayers all goes well. Keep updating. And yes, what would we do without Sarah!!! love you!
Jen. love you~ glad I got to take care of you for a minute. . .even if it was a shot in the bum :) I know this kinda sucks but you're doing so well. Let me know if you need ANYTHING. seriously. talk to you soon.
Oh and HAPPY 30 WEEKS tomorrow! :)
I loved "The Kite Runner"! I also loved "A Thousand Splended Suns" by the same author. I could send you lists and lists of books, so if the suggestions stop coming, just let me know. Hang in there. I will try to keep my blog interesting. I just took my kids to the batting cages for the first time. It was fun.
OH Jen...glad you updated us and please keep doing so. Hope you are doing ok...everyone is thinking about you and praying for you!
I also agree A thousand splendid suns is a wonderful book and I have it (kip and sarah got it for me) so I will bring it over when I come and visit...but just to warn you the tears will start flowing probably in the first chapter and not stop until you are done.
Post a Comment