So did you see this
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Yep that little baby ticker that says 80 days! I logged in to write my sleep post and went "Oh My Gosh."
Why OMG....
-I am not sure I will even get the full 80 days with this babe in my belly
-Can't believe I have already been pregnant for 200 days (went by too fast)
-Don't think I am anywhere near ready to let go of the babe in my womb and let it be part of the real world :-)
-I have not one single baby item currently residing in my house
-I have not taken inventory of what we have and what we need
-What we do have will need to be washed including (car seat, swing, bouncer)
-The baby's room is still a guest room (slight problem)
-I still need to finish Avery's decor in her room before I can begin to think of another
-If it is a boy I hope he likes pink because he might just have to wear pink for a few weeks
And the list goes on...The good news is I didn't have much ready for Avery when she was born at 33 weeks. So if this babe is born we know we can scramble to get things ready. But I am thinking I should step on it! Problem is I wanted everything in my entire house organized first before I got out all the baby stuff...hhmmm maybe I should rethink that! :-)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment