A few weeks ago we took some pics at the park and seeing them Matt and I both said "she is getting so big." She is precious and we just love her so much...Enjoy!
She is adorable... Hard to imagine that she and my little Lainey are about the same age. Avery has SOOO much more hair then Lainey, poor girl got her momma's hair genes. When did our babies get so big?!? Take care of yourself and love up on her from her Idaho relatives. =D
First and foremost we are the parents to our wonderful 4 year old little girl Avery Myla and our busy 1 year old baby boy Madyx Morton.
Matt is a fulltime Senior Programmer for Attainia a software company out of California.
I am a part time Labor and Delivery nurse. Which allows me to have the best of both worlds of doing what I always dreamed I would do with my life and also to be a fulltime MOM!!!
2 comments:
She is precious!!! We need to hang out again soon.
She is adorable... Hard to imagine that she and my little Lainey are about the same age. Avery has SOOO much more hair then Lainey, poor girl got her momma's hair genes. When did our babies get so big?!? Take care of yourself and love up on her from her Idaho relatives. =D
Becki
Post a Comment