Avery makes me laugh so much these days as she figures out the world around her. She follows everything that Matt and I do. On this particular day last week it was early morning and I told Avery I was gonna workout. I have been doing some biggest loser sculpting workouts on TV and she doesn't like it when I take a break from playing to focus a little bit on me :-)
She kept repeating me saying "mama gonna workout." I kept replying "yep mama gonna workout." She followed me into my room where I was telling her I was gonna put my tennis shoes on. She then followed me back out to the living room looking at the laces on my shoes and saying "mama tennis shoes." "Yep mama's tennis shoes Avery" I replied. So about half way into my workout Avery had disappeared into my bedroom. I wasn't too worried knowing she would return soon. As she rounded the corner from my room and I looked over she had a big SMILE on her face and said "mama look...Avery's tennis shoes." And then she walked over to me with my other pair of shoes on and was trying to do my workout. Needless to say I was laughing so hard and had to capture the moment and get pics of my little girl coming to workout with Mommy. At that moment Matt walked out of the office and I had him quickly grab the camera so we could have the pic of our little mccabe moment!!! I LOVE being her Mommy especially on days like this one!!!
2 comments:
Jen! Hey, it's Sarah Boblett!! She is darling!! Cute Blog! Have fun on your trip. Our blog is boblettfamily.blogspot.com
Super Cute! I love the blog. Fun to keep up with your cute family.
Post a Comment