Oh we have so much fun at he sprinkler pad!!! There are a few sprinkler pads in Anthem and this one is very neat and Avery of course loves it because it involves water. We have been going there weekly with her cousins and I have to hold her until her clothes are off and sunscreen is on otherwise she runs straight for the water. On this particular day the bees loved her pink ruffles on her bathing suit. I almost had a heart attack every time one landed on her but she didn't seem bothered one bit. She also grabbed a bee with her hand and I tried my best to not over react. I just opened her little hand and let the bee fly away and asked her if she was ok. Nothing could bother this little girl in the water!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment