Thursday, July 31, 2008
Sooo Bummed!!!
Well I was really excited to blog our trip to Iowa and put up a lot of great pics we had taken but when I went looking for the camera I couldn't find it... It was in Matt's backpack on the plane but we took it out to take a pic of Ave and I on the last flight from Dallas to Phoenix. I vaguely remember sticking it in the seat pocket in front of me but we checked everything before we got off the plane. Matt called and left a message for American Airlines lost and found but who knows if we will ever hear anything. I am sooo incredibly bummed not only because we lost my camera in its perfect little pink case but because we lost all those pics of our moments. I will post some pics that Matt's Mom took soon! We did have some great pics that hopefully will be returned to us soon :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment