Sunday, August 8, 2010

July 29, 2009


Hard to believe that his little guy turned ONE! There are so many things that have happened since I took that little digital pregnancy test on Christmas Morning 2008-

-My pregnancy was a lot like Avery's except he MOVED all the time
-I was hopeful that I would carry a baby full term and wished for an 8 1/2 pound baby
-I was convinced I was having another girl and it took me a couple months to realize I had a BOY
-My head hurt so bad and it scared me when we went to the hospital I knew we would deliver early
-When he came out and I looked at Matt he was shaking so bad and then he said "Jen its a BOY."
-I could NOT believe we had a son
-He was so strong and stayed in my room and my 4lbs 12oz baby BOY nursed like a champ
-I was so excited to bring him home with us
-Avery was soooo excited to meet him but worried every time he cried
-I was so sad he had to be readmited for jaundice
-He slept in my arms for the first three months of his life
-He nursed every 2 to 3 hours for 9 months
-He is so active sat up at 6 months, crawled at 7 months and started climbing everything
-He has the sweetest little giggle
-He loves following Avery around to play
-Avery loves having a brother
-Somedays all he wants his Daddy and he yells "dada" while Matt is working
-He is a clone of his Daddy
-He always lays his head down and lets me rock him before bed
-Getting him out of his crib in the morning is like Christmas he is so excited to see us and we are so excited to see him

Here are his One Year Stats
-He weighs 20lbs 12ozs and is in the 13th percentile
-He is 29 and 1/4 inch tall and is in the 42 percentile
-He crawls and climbs and takes several steps
-He wears size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes
-He eats 3 meals a day and is down to two bottles and many sippy cups
-He says "mama" "dada" "uhoh" "alldone" and signs milk and all done

He's not just anyone HE's OUR SON
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kippy said...

so cute. how did this year go by SO fast. let's get these kiddos together :)