Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ears Pierced



Avery asked to get her ears pierced for school. Matt and I always said we wouldn't do it unless she asked. I explained to her that it would hurt for a second and she still wanted to do it. I was really nervous. We walked up and went through all the paperwork and picking out earring and she was fine. Then they did the first ear and she was a wreck and I felt horrible. She DID NOT want them to do the other ear. I hate to say it but I told her she could get whatever she wanted in the store for being so brave. Probably not the best parenting technique but she was hysterical there were 10 people watching us and getting impatient because no one was helping them. They did the second one and she didn't shed a tear she jumped off my lap and started picking out her loot!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: