Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4 on the 4th

Meet Logan and Landon Otto, these are Emily and CJ's adorable twins. Hard to believe they are almost 3 months old. Emily is supamomma taking care of these boys. The Ottos stayed the night on the 3rd of July and after a little convincing I got Emily to let me take care of these cuties from about 2am to 7am. All I got to say is EMILY YOU ROCK! They are cute but a lot of work. I didn't really sleep...one wakes up and you change a diaper, feed, burp, rock back to sleep and then repeat ;-) I seriousy have a whole new respect for Moms of Multiples.

At 7am my two woke up so we had 4 babes on the 4th. I got a nap in when Madyx napped and then Em and I would take turns snoozing for a few minutes here and there! So here is to you Em you are amazing and although you are in the middle of the hard part you do it beautifully!









No comments: