I have so enjoyed watching Avery accept Madyx into her little life. She loves him and is always saying "oh he is so cute." She is wanting to snuggle with him more and more.
She loves him most of the time but is still figuring out how to share her parents with him. The other day while we were all sitting on the couch Avery said "Mom can you get Madyx other parents." I replied "Well where are his other parents?" She said "In your tummy!" I guess she thought he would come out with his own set of parents ;-)
2 comments:
OMG! Another set of parents! That has to be one for the books!! Out of the mouth's of babes....
Love~Love~Love our little Avery.
Aunt Lindy
oh so cute! he still looks so itty bitty. i bet it is so fun to watch them bond. and I like your aunt's name :)
Post a Comment