skip to main | skip to sidebar
mccabe moments

Friday, August 28, 2009

August 28, 2009

So today was my due date for little Madyx. We took him to the doctor on Monday for a weight check and he was a whopping 6pounds 1oz and 19inches long! He is changing and growing every day and I can hardly believe that he is one month old. He is starting to have more alert periods and when he is awake he looks all around and will look at you if you start talking to him! While I love that he is growing I am just thinking it is going too fast!!!Posted by Picasa
Posted by Matt and Jen McCabe at 5:43 PM

2 comments:

Kris said...

Jen- He has truly got to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I guess I should have expected it looking at Avery! I am so happy for you guys. I love the pictures and Avery looks like such a big girl:)

August 31, 2009 at 9:31 AM
Precious Erin said...

He is adorable! I miss you!

September 10, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

McCabe's Est. November 2005

McCabe's Est. November 2005

About Us

Matt and Jen McCabe
First and foremost we are the parents to our wonderful 4 year old little girl Avery Myla and our busy 1 year old baby boy Madyx Morton. Matt is a fulltime Senior Programmer for Attainia a software company out of California. I am a part time Labor and Delivery nurse. Which allows me to have the best of both worlds of doing what I always dreamed I would do with my life and also to be a fulltime MOM!!!
View my complete profile

Sisters are the BEST!!!!

Sisters are the BEST!!!!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (26)
    • ►  February (26)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (72)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • August 28, 2009
      • Avery's First Day of Preschool
      • Sibling Love....
      • Our little man...the first few days!!!
      • Last pic of my belly with our little man cookin...
      • Catching up....
      • Madyx Morton McCabe
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)