Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Update!






Well not a whole lot has been going we are still adjusting to being a family of four! I am adjusting to getting little sleep, Matt is working a lot, and Avery is doing so great with her brother.

We had a little baby shower last weekend for our baby boy and got lots of neat gifts! Thanks to all that came to meet Madyx.

I still can't believe I have a boy but am loving every second of this little guy! He is definetly getting bigger and is 6 1/2 weeks old and is starting to fill out some of the newborn size clothes. I actually found some little shoes that fit him too. I will have to get a picture of that because they are sooo cute!

Avery is LOVING preschool and wishes she had it every day. She talks about this little boy Michael at preschool all the time. I must say he is the cutest little guy too. I think his family is from New York and he has brown hair and blue eyes and is adorable but seriously after her first day all she talks about is Michael...soooo not ready for that! I will have to take a picture of them too because oh my goodness are they cute....

Well that is all that is going on in our little McCabe world...

1 comment:

Precious Erin said...

How precious. You just have such an adorable family. Im sorry I missed the shower, I hope that you had fun and got some fun BOY stuff! Haha I can just imagine Avery with her new little boy friend :)