Um, I think they are identical twins-separated by a few years!! Holy cow! And I got your message, we definitely need to get together!! I work Wed. so can't go to zoo, so maybe next week??
First and foremost we are the parents to our wonderful 4 year old little girl Avery Myla and our busy 1 year old baby boy Madyx Morton.
Matt is a fulltime Senior Programmer for Attainia a software company out of California.
I am a part time Labor and Delivery nurse. Which allows me to have the best of both worlds of doing what I always dreamed I would do with my life and also to be a fulltime MOM!!!
5 comments:
Um, I think they are identical twins-separated by a few years!! Holy cow! And I got your message, we definitely need to get together!! I work Wed. so can't go to zoo, so maybe next week??
Jen they look so much alike!! I thought it was a picture of madyx until i read it!
Wow! If you hadn't told me I would have thought that was Madyx. Crazy. Can't wait to see you on Friday!
WOW! They are identical!! Too crazy. I thought it was Madyx!!
TWINS! How cute that he looks just like his Daddy. . .you're still coming wed right?
Post a Comment