Friday, October 9, 2009
Catching up!
Here is the little man at 8 weeks old! Yes he has started to smile and it melts my heart! The first time I saw his precious smile I got butterflies in my stomach.
He had his 2 month appointment today and got 4 immunizations. He wasn't thrilled but only cried for a minute or so. He is now 9lbs 2oz and 22inches long. He is barely starting to be on the growth chart for a normal newborn. He has gone a few nights where he has given me a three hour stretch of sleep but still is pretty much feeding every two hours. Ask anyone that is around me and they will tell you I am a little sleep deprived. Oh well this too shall pass....right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
9#2oz!! He still looks so little. I still have that present from Dana I forgot to give to you when we met at Olive Garden, so I will give it to you next week...when we see Nat again :)
Cant wait to see this little man again!
Post a Comment