Well it seems absolutely surreal that our precious baby is here with us and home with us! It was an extremely long week but we are both healthy and our family is so happy.
Madyx Morton McCabe was born July 29, 2009 at 3:49am. He weighed 4pounds 13oz and is 17 1/4 inches long. He is a pound bigger than Avery was but an inch and 3/4 shorter. He is absolutely precious and although it took me a day or so to get used to the fact that we have a son I am sooooo in love!
Enjoy our pics of our first few days as a family of FOUR!
6 comments:
he is beautiful and you look amazing. you are super mom! congratulations to everyone!!
Congrats again Jen. He is soooo sweet.
Oh jen he's a doll!! I was so excited when Sarah texted me with the news- I still need to hear all the details. He makes Lyndi look like a giant. I can't wait to meet him in person. Congrats mama!!
so happy for you guys! He is precious. Congratulations!!
I'm soooooo happy for you. I got your text in the middle of the night and am so happy to hear all is well. And Tara said he "stayed down", thats amazing! What a cutie! I want to see him and you before I leave. How bout the 3rd week of August???
Jen he is so cute! I am so happy I got to meet him. Hope your feeling good, we will come visit when you get settled with your lil guy.
Post a Comment