So last week Avery started preschool!!!!
Now I was really hesitant to start her in preschool this year because she won't be 3 until the end of September. I thought maybe we should wait one more year even though she asked all the time to go to preschool. Well last Monday we went and toured a preschool in Anthem and loved it. While on our tour she said "Mom can I stay here." and "Mom where is my teacher." So whether her Mom was ready or not this little girl was ready to start! We decided to put her in Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9 to noon. Once she learned she would be going on Tuesday she requested a princess backpack and was sooo excited. She woke up Tuesday morning ready to go. She never once hesitated and walked right in and sat down. I think it helps that Noah (her cousin) is in the same class too! Enjoy these pics of Avery's first day!!!
1 comment:
HOW CUTE IS SHE!!!!
Post a Comment