Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ultrasound!

Posted by Picasa
Well today we got to see that cute little peanut above. Of course in typical baby McCabe style our kiddos love to have there hands/arms over their face during ultrasounds to keep the true look of them a surprise.... I love the pic above with the baby and its hand over its forhead like "ah this is exhausting." Cracks me up! We got some cute pics of the little ones feet too...the culprit to those middle of the night soccer tournaments/ballet performances!!! Everything looked great but the baby is measuring really small only in the 11th percentile on the growth curve...It stresses me out but will just mean we will follow the babe's growth pretty closely over the next few weeks. So far my blood pressure has been normal and I haven't gotten the results back from my glucose test and pre-eclampsia labs I had done last week so we will see!
If you look at my little baby ticker to the right you will see we are under 100 days left til we meet this new little addition. It seems like no time at all I just hope and pray that we will get all the time we need!

4 comments:

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

ok. I just posted on your facebook too. 11th percentile?? I am worried. Keep me updated. . .

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Oh yeah- She's darling!!!

Kippy said...

What a good picture!! She/he is so cute! I will keep this little one in my prayers that it will grow like it needs too.

Precious Erin said...

That is a precious little face she has...Ive been praying for you guys too!!