Thursday, May 7, 2009

What have we been up to?



Avery has been very interested in using the potty the last couple of days. So we are going with it. Not sure how long it will last but hopefully this time is it and she will be potty trained...She said "I need privacy go out there" and pointed for me to walk out the door. Then when I walked back in she was reading Sports Illustrated that Matt's friend Tony D. left here. Nice huh. Thanks Tony for providing reading material for Avery's toilet training :-)


Matt had been pulling some long hours at work so we let him sleep in one Saturday morning and Avery and I cooked him breakfast in bed. Avery insisted on climbing up into bed and eating with him. She thought it was pretty neat! So cute!

Avery and I started swim class yesterday. She did great and remembered a lot from last year. She screams when she is excited and screamed A LOT. My hearing might be gone at the end of this but I don't think it will take long before she moves up a class and then it will be all by herself no Mom in the water with her...Stay tuned for pics!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kippy said...

Reading material? Too funny. And what a nice wife you are with the breakfast in bed. I should try that sometime ;)

Precious Erin said...

All 3 stories are great...love the magazine, love that smile next to her Daddy, and cant wait to hear about her swimming :)