I awoke later than normal because Avery has been sleeping in so at 9am Amy was knocking on my door. I forgot I was supposed to watch Noah for her so I climbed out of bed dazed and confused. I went and got Noah and we went in and woke up Avery. Well for anyone that knows my nephew he is all "boy" he climbs, he kicks, he punches, and he cracks me up!!! He found Matt's nerf gun and was firing the little nerf darts all over the house. Every time he would fire it off and it would not stick to the wall he would say "oh darnit" in which Avery would reply "I want a doughnut." I could not figure out why Avery kept asking for a doughnut until I realized that the way Noah said 'dawnit' Avery thought he was saying 'doughnut.' Cracked me up!!! What a wonderful way to wake up and spend your morning then with two wild and crazy two year olds...
We then went to lunch at our favorite Thai food restaurant in Anthem. Amy gave me my birthday present which was a book "the joy of scrapbooking" fun stuff and a Willow sculpture the miracle angel. Very cute and very meaningful!!! After lunch we took the kids to the park and let them run wild for a couple hours.
All in all it was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment