May 18, 2010 I had the absolute pleasure of being a part of the Twins birth. Emily got a phone call late Monday night on the 17th letting her know that she would need to report to the hospital at 5am on th 18th to have a c-section. Her platelets had dropped and she needed to deliver. I immediately called the hospital and got her a good nurse for the morning, packed a bag and headed to her house to finish a few things. We all slept for about an hour or two and then got up and headed to the hospital. I pulled a few strings and was allowed to go back in the OR with Emily an CJ.
I am in the OR often with other patients but this time I was there with my little sister. I felt like a mama hawk making sure everything was perfect. The boys were born and it was such an amazing day to be a part of. Thank You Emily and CJ for letting me be a part of a very special day....I am so honored!

No comments:
Post a Comment