Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mothers Day 2010


I have told Matt for a few years that I would love to go to a brunch on Mothers Day. So this small hotel had a breakfast buffet brunch in honors of Mothers Day and we went. It was so much fun and Avery and Madyx had fun sampling all of the items as well. Avery's favorite was the belgium waffles with strawberries on top. She was a little hesitant because it wasn't her traditional pancake but loved it. Madyx had a little of everything. And Matt and I enjoyed the eggs benedict and petit fours. We were getting ready to get a family photo with Matt in it and of course the camera died ;-( Glad we at least got these pics of me and my beautiful babes. I love them more than words can describe. I feel so lucky to be given the gift of being their MaMa!
Posted by Picasa