Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Muffins with Mom

May 6, 2010
Avery's class did a "Muffins for Mom" in celebration of Mothers Day. Avery insisted that we both wear skirts so she went to my closet and picked out my outfit even my shoes. She was so excited and ran out to Matt and said "look at Mommy" When we got to her class they sang "You are my Sunshine." It was so precious and left me with tears in my eyes. I just can't believe what a big girl she is. We sat down and had muffins and iced tea and then got to play with them in the classroom. The preschool had arranged chair massages and an aesthetician who was doing hand massages. So we snuck out of the classroom for those! I am so blessed to be this girls mama and I love every second of it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: