Avery absolutely loved our trip to Iowa. We all had a great time and relaxed a ton. I don't think I blow dried my hair a single day I was there! Here are some great pics of our trip...Next time we go back we will probably have one more with us so this was the last time it will just be the three of us!!!

Matt, John, Linc, Great Grandma, Avery and Liam

The whole fam at Easter lunch with Grandma!

Avery holding up her Easter Egg!

Easter Egg Hunt

Avery and Liam

Avery and one of the many ladybugs!

Grandma and Avery making cookies!

Avery measuring the sugar...I think she got a few extra scoops in :-)

GrandDad and Avery on the tractor!!!
Thank you Rich and Joanne we all had a great time and as always the food and festivities were wonderful! Wish we had gotten a group pic at Bob and Phyllis's?
1 comment:
Glad you had such a good time Jen! Avery is darling!
Post a Comment