Well I am happy to report that I haven't felt as crummy as the picture above for several weeks but thought you would all enjoy these cute pics of my personal nurse. I swear she is so sweet and any time I say anything or hold my belly she asks me "is your tummy sick?" I love that I can document this so that one day if my little Ave decideds to be a Mommy I can tell her I truly understand what she feels and show her these great pics! Love my little nurse to pieces....
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jen she is adorable. Such a great little nurse to her mommy. And where did you get her scrubs, they look so cute! Glad that part is over for you and that you are feeling better.
What a sweet little girl you have.
Post a Comment