Well we had our 18 week ultrasound today. The baby is measuring on target and everything looked pretty good. The baby is 7oz and so far is just like Avery and didn't want us to get a good look. It had its hands/arms across its face for most of the ultrasound...little stinker! We did get one good pic of its tiny little face and profile!
And just in case you are wondering we didn't find out gender...we are keeping it a surprise. So for all of you out there we still don't know :-) We have several people making guesses. Lets start the poll! Avery and I think girl! Matt is goin for the boy! What do you think?
5 comments:
yeah jen! glad to hear everything looked good. you can stop holding your breath! and i can't believe you can stand not to find out. way to go!
I'm thinkin boy. don't know why, just am.
Happy 18 weeks!!
Girl :)
Very glad to hear everything is good!
Well whether it is a boy or girl it is for sure precious. And I am not guessing till you're in labor. . .then I'll guess. :)
I cant wait to find out what it is!! Great to hear everything looks good.
I think BOY! I am right about 50% of the time. Ha Ha!
Post a Comment