Thursday, February 19, 2009
Where have we been!?
Baby #2 is under construction and will be arriving August 28, 2009. I am 12 weeks 5 days along and the image above is badly scanned ultrasound photo from today. Head on the left and legs to the right laying transvers...heartbeat 156 and everything looking good! I am feeling better after a fun few weeks of pregnancy stuff but think we are on the upswing of things and soooo thankful for every moment that the porcelain thrown gets my service because it just means this baby is growing strong!
Avery is looking forward to becoming a big sister. She only talks about having a "little sister" so we will see. We will probably wait to find out the sex of this baby just like we did with Avery. We are hoping for a long and boring pregnancy. And yep I will be big and pregnant and probably swollen through the Arizona summer. No worries I will take it with stride just want a healthy full term pregnancy this time around.
I will update frequently on the new "little one."
I have many stories about Avery and I puking... :-) Stay tuned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YEAH!! I am so happy for you Je, puking and all you are right it only means "she" is growing big for you :) PS. I miss you...will we ever work together again?
Gosh "she" has grown so much from the "motorcycle picture." So cute! Hope you are starting to feel better.
Post a Comment