Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Avo....


33 weeks in the NICU

1st Princess Birthday



2nd bday lunch with her BFF, Noah"y"

Avery Myla Turns 2.....

It is so hard to believe that 2 years ago our little Avery was born. She has taught me so many things in these two years... I was gonna try and name them but the list goes on and on and I can't put it together without getting a lump in my throat!!! Best of all she made me a MOM....


Avery's birthday party was last Saturday but when she came in my room this morning and said "good morning, mommy." I turned to her and said "Happy Birthday Avery." She said "Happy Birthday Avo." :-) It makes me smile so big to see this little ray of sunsine at 8am even when I didn't go to bed until 2am.


She is so big and everyone we see at the stores, playgrounds, or anywhere in public always thinks that she is three. These past two years have flown by and when I look back to the day she was born it was filled with so much fear for me but today it is just so much JOY!!!

This little girl is the best thing that has ever happened to us. She makes me appreciate all the small moments in life...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY
WE LOVE YOU

No comments: