So I posted several posts this weekend to catch up to all the time that I didn't blog. Enjoy all our pics and fun news. Two other little items that I didn't blog in the prior posts are below...sorry no pics on these two items!!!
Many of you know that we put an offer on a new house in Anthem last May. Well we waited all summer and had lots of patience and just found out on Friday that the offer has been approved. So in approximately 30 day we will be new home owners. We are very excited to have a little bit more space for Matt to work from home and also to someday expand our family. It will be a busy month trying to get everything together to get this house rented and move into the new house! If anyone knows of someone looking to rent a house...let us know!!! We are hoping everything goes smoothly.
On another note Avery has discovered the potty this weekend. She found one of her books that has a little girl sitting on the potty and having "potty time" So for the last several days she has been asking to sit on the potty and have potty time. She was really curious but not a whole lot was happening. Then yesterday she told me she needed to go potty and sure enough she did.... YIPEE!!! We do a little "pee pee on the potty" dance when we are done. She then requested panties so we made a trip to Wal-Mart yesterday for Avery's new panties. She went several times yesterday on the potty with a few accidents but she started it all on her own and we are just gonna go with it. I must say that I didn't think we would be potty training for quite some time. I guess when this little girl gets her mind on something she is pretty stuck on it. So we will see how the world of "potty time" goes. She is getting SO BIG!!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment