Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just because...

There are lots of pics of Avery so I needed to put an updated pic of Madyx. He is growing and so busy. He walks everywhere and climbs everything! He was so sick yesterday he would only lay in my arms and put his head on my chest. He had a fever and I knew it must be bad if he didn't want to get down to play. I took him to the doctor and he has an ear infection....Today he feels so much better and is making up for his loss of energy yesterday! We love him so much and he is so fun!
Yesterday at the doc he weighed 22lbs can't believe it because he eats SO much. Sometimes he eats more than me and he only gained a little over 1 pound in 2 months! Silly boy I guess its because he is so busy he is burning all those calories ;-)

No comments: