Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery










My Dearest Avery,


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!


I can hardly believe you are already four years old. You are such a joy in our lives.


I never had any idea that every cell in my body could love something so much until the day you were born. Your tiny little body stole my heart. You have grown so fast that some days I wish time would stand still so that I can memorize every single detail of you at certain stages. Your personality grows by leaps and bounds every day. You are curious about life and although you always want to be a "big girl" the other day you told me you don't want to grow up. But I know you will and I hope that I can guide you and direct you to be the best "big girl" that you can be.


Some things about you right now are:

You love to swim. You took off this summer and haven't stopped since. When your in the pool I see such joy in your eyes.


You recently started dance class and I love watching your free spirit explore the way your body moves. I may be a little biased but I think you are the best in your class.


You currently go to prechool 3 days a week and flourish while you are there. Every day you come home and tell me who made good choices and who made bad choices throughout the day. I love that you recognize the difference and are concerned enough to tell me about it. There are days that you come home and tell me things that your friends say and my heart wishes I could protect you from the world. I know it is my job to teach you kindness, love, friendship, obedience, and all the while let you explore what the world is all about.


You love to play with your brother and I LOVE watching you teach him and be patient with him. You truly are the best big sister around.


You still sleep with your blankie and all your guys (dippy, panda, stinky, green bear, popscicle) and your newest ladybug pillow pet.


You love to help Mommy and Daddy cook and do such a great job.


You have an amazing little spirit and it is such a joy to watch you grow. I cherish every single second of being your mama!


You currently weight 35pounds and are in the 55% for your weight.

You are 42inches tall and are in the 92% for height.


You are gorgeous...keep growing, learning, exploring, and loving!

You are so loved!

Love,

Your Mama

Posted by Picasa









1 comment:

Precious Erin said...

CRYING!! That is so sweet Jen, I hope I remember to do something special like this for my kids one day. You are such a great mom!