Friday, October 9, 2009
Three years ago our lives changed forever!
This big girl turned three on September 26, 2009. She loves telling everybody "I am three." She is so cute and had her 3 year old well visit today and she is 32lbs (63percentile for weight) and 38inches tall (83percentile for height) you would never know she was my little 3lb 12 oz preemie. She had to get a shot and was soo brave she didn't even flinch! Such a cute girl. We love you Avery and can't believe you are already 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jen I cant believe she is only 3! She is so smart and ahead for being 3, hope she is still enjoying preschool, I'm sure you have lots of stories, cant wait to hear them!
What a beautiful family you have. Tell Avery Happy Birthday for me. I can't believe how big she is. You guys are such great parents. See you back at work soon...
That is too cute! Avery is such a little character..tell her the girl with the black nails and red pants says HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment