Tonight Matt came home early from the office and grilled some chicken. We sat outside eating salad, grilled chicken and corn on the cob. It was beautiful outside. Avery perks up in the middle of dinner and says "When I grow up I will be a mom won't that be cool?" Matt and I both smiled and said "yeah Ave that would be cool." Matt said "Avery we will be so proud of you when you grow up." She sat there for a second soaking it in and said "but Daddy I will be a princess too and can you be the dragon and fly over my dance contest." I giggled inside as I watched them talk this out.
Matt said "well how will I turn into a dragon?
Avery said " Madyx will be the king and have a wand and blast you into a dragon"
Matt said "ok that would be cool"
And that was it so Avery will be a Mom and a princess too with Dragon Daddy and King Madyx when she grows up. I love her little conversations lately she is pretty silly.....
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment