Tuesday, February 16, 2010
"Milk"
The other day Madyx was on his changing table and he looked up to me and signed "milk". I thought oh he probably doesn't know what he is doing but I signed in back and said "Milk." He got the biggest smile on his face and we signed it back and forth to each other several times. We were both so excited to finally be able to communicate with each other. I ran and grabbed the camera so everyone would believe me when I told them Madyx signed 'milk' at 6 months old. He has done it several times now and even while sleeping knowing he was hungry I walked in with his eyes still closed but his arm in the air signing 'milk'. Soooo cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen,
Madyx is going to be a great little signer. You're a great teacher!
Joanne
wow i'm impressed jen! he is getting so big and sooooooo cute!
Post a Comment