Our little man is an absolute love! Hard to believe he is already 5 months old and is developing in to such a fun little guy! He is reaching for things, rolling, and now eating rice cereal and veggies which he absolutely LOVES. I was hesitant to start but he loves to eat. Definetly a McCabe boy!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
4 and 5 months old....
Our little man is an absolute love! Hard to believe he is already 5 months old and is developing in to such a fun little guy! He is reaching for things, rolling, and now eating rice cereal and veggies which he absolutely LOVES. I was hesitant to start but he loves to eat. Definetly a McCabe boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks so big Jen!! How precious! I cannot believe he is 5 months old already!!
Is that a roll I see on sweet little Madyx? He's finally catching up to my boys! :)
Post a Comment