your family is so cute! and that smiley boy makes me smile. i loved your slide show and seeing all those old pictures. we need to meet at the outlets one of these days for some yogurt!!
First and foremost we are the parents to our wonderful 4 year old little girl Avery Myla and our busy 1 year old baby boy Madyx Morton.
Matt is a fulltime Senior Programmer for Attainia a software company out of California.
I am a part time Labor and Delivery nurse. Which allows me to have the best of both worlds of doing what I always dreamed I would do with my life and also to be a fulltime MOM!!!
2 comments:
your family is so cute! and that smiley boy makes me smile. i loved your slide show and seeing all those old pictures. we need to meet at the outlets one of these days for some yogurt!!
So cute. And your sis looks good! Everything must be going well for her!!
Post a Comment