Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Matt! It is hard to believe it has only been three years because it seems like a lifetime! We have done so much in this short time and I am glad you have been there every step of the way!!!!!


1. Thank you for loving me and my need to organize!

2. Thank you for always taking the garbage out (most the time) and for picking up the dog poop!
3. Thank you for understanding that I don't do toilets and for cleaning them!



4. Thank you for holding my hand through this!!!


5. And for holding Avery's hand through that!


6. Thank you for being such a great DADDY!!!!!!


7. For waking up this morning and bringing me this


8. Thank you for working hard and sleeping on your office floor for your job and our family!!!

9. Thank you for taking me to dinner last night and having a talk!!!!

10. Most of all thank you for loving me through it all!!!


I love you and hope we have many, many, many more years together!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Happy Anniversary! What is this about him sleeping on his office floor? I didn't know that you had any problems with your pregnancy. You must tell me your story sometime. I hope you guys have a great Christmas.