My friend Sarah tagged me so here it goes!
List 3 of each: Joys, Fears, Goals, Current Obsessions, & Facts About Self.
3 Joys:
1. Being a Mom (sorry Sarah to copy you but it is)
2. Being a Wife
3. Having Sisters
3 Fears:
1. Losing someone close to me
2. Having another high risk pregnancy
3. Being confined (small spaces, crowds)
3 Goals:
1. Exercising more regularly
2. Get more organized
3. Cook different meals at home (maybe do a labor and delivery cookbook)
Current Obsessions:
1. Reading Blogs
2. Scrapbooking (because I am so behind)
3. Wanting to decorate my new house really cute...sooo many decisions!
Facts about me:
1. I went backpacking in Europe by myself for a month in 2002 and met my husband
2. My life is exactly the way I would have always dreamed it would be...so thankful for that!
3. I love to cook and can't wait for all the holiday cooking :-)
Okay I tag Kris Diegle and Miss B
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! I do think we should do a cookbook. I would love it.
Post a Comment